Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just Being Honest

Well, it's been forever and a half since I've posted. My deepest apologies...not that I think anyone really reads my blog. Hey, I'm just being honest, if you can't be honest on your own blog...where can you be honest?

Anyway, update on the T-Shirt contest....I WON! Thanks to any of you reading this who may have voted, or even thought about voting. I'll let you know when the shirt becomes available.

This weekend found me mostly relaxing. The weather was gorgeous, and I had a great time with family playing ladder ball, and soaking up the sun. Project #2....our self portrait in collage, went pretty well I think. The critique wasn't brutal, and for the most part people liked it. You can't please everyone...plus...art = subjective. ESPECIALLY when it's a reflection of the artist...so I took what I could use, and the rest is left in the room. (Again, just being honest.)

That's all for now, will talk to you soon...probably tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment