Sunday, April 25, 2010

Finals & March of Dimes

Well there's only about a week left of school. I can't believe it is already the end of my last semester of college! I can't wait.

About our final project, it's coming along okay. We did an in process mini-critique on Thursday and I got some positive feedback and great suggestions. I really am looking forward to brining it into the digital realm and working o
n it...It's something I've never really associated with a 'studio' art class. It's usually paints, pencils, paper and such...however I think marrying the two will be interesting and fun!

Speaking of fun, I participated in my first March of Dimes walk this weekend. It was in Greensboro, and there were hundreds of people and supporters there. I went with my team from FedEx, I know I'm not in any of the pix...but it's because I took the pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment